Post a pic of your latest purchase

datadavid said:
Probably worn selector fork and dogs. No biggie.

Shift fork is what I was thinking too. I picked up a clymers manual and have just begun looking over the transmission stuff.

1973 Commando, very nice, I'm jealous, do enjoy. my father has a '37 Indian scout but he is still riding so i'm out of luck lol

Complete set of alloy bodywork for a Norton Commando that I sold to a guy. It's now polished and going on the bike.
414075511.jpg

Popeye SXM said:
1973 Commando, very nice, I'm jealous, do enjoy. my father has a '37 Indian scout but he is still riding so i'm out of luck lol

I get it, Thanks. I'd say though you are the one who is still in luck. My Dad has been a motorhead his whole life but now he can't ride regular motorcycles, let alone a kick only Commando. It's been pretty tough on him. I've ridden with him since I was 6 and it's hard to see him have to give it up.
At least he does have a hopped up little Korean two stroke scooter he can get to the coffee shop on.

grandpaul said:
Complete set of alloy bodywork for a Norton Commando that I sold to a guy. It's now polished and going on the bike.
414075511.jpg

That is Commando glory right there. I don't even want to ask what that setup is worth.

Brembo calipers...I only need the leftside, but two for the price of one can't be bad?

C5hbfTa.jpg

Going on my Suzonda project, details down vvvv there :)

Just agreed to buy this seat/tail unit...butchered it just might work as a flat tracker arse end on the Suzonda ;)

Something different from the usual perhaps?

UF7QHuw.jpg

$350 for a 2002 XR200r. PO says bent valve from a skipped timing chain. We will find out soon enough.

Attachments

• XR.jpg
    XR.jpg
    957.9 KB · Views: 180
irk miller said:
$350 for a 2002 XR200r. PO says bent valve from a skipped timing chain. We will find out soon enough.

That's a sweet ass score. I keep my eyes open but never seems to find ones like that. My daughter wants a dirtbike. Mama wouldn't let me get her one when she was younger, but she's 20 now and wants to tear up some dirt and sling some mud.

Back
Top Bottom