Post a pic of your latest purchase

Always fun getting new bits. Did you get the small gauges from Dime City? I need to find one of the Y mounting brackets for those. I've misplaced one of mine and would like to mount my tach.

Nope - don't need that bit, just the Y shaped bit. I'll probably just make something up.

Yeah I didn't use that boart either, if I had an extra mount I'd totaly ship it to you but I guess makin one will be your best bet.

Tim said:
Always fun getting new bits. Did you get the small gauges from Dime City? I need to find one of the Y mounting brackets for those. I've misplaced one of mine and would like to mount my tach.

I might have one of these - I'll check in the morning. Want it?

Here's the latest batch of goodies:

IMGP2769.jpg

not pictured: the front sprocket that's still in the mail :(

Hell effin yeah I Got my cases in the mail today and they look to be in good shape even got a couple of bearings with them.
IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

Oh and I picked these up today for the garage over and in between the washer and dryer
IMG_1351.jpg

JRK5892 said:
for my HD

Looks like some pretty cool toys JRK5892. ;) I love getting parts for my bikes. At one time or another, I got all three of those for my bike too. ;D

i NEED that DTT book!

can you sign it noel? ;D

and tim too... and all the other DTT staff... Go! especiallyy. she can kiss it with lipstick on. ;D

getting a set of RC51 rearsets within the week.... i hate the look of all other rearsets except for the universals.. but these just hit the spot! and for the right price too!

Rocan said:
getting a set of RC51 rearsets within the week.... i hate the look of all other rearsets except for the universals.. but these just hit the spot! and for the right price too!

Pictures please! ;D

Just won this arai on eBay. Vonyinzer showed in the morning while we were chatting, wasn't planning on buying it but was fairly inexpensive. Shipped it came to 22$

9202d6d3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom