Post a pic of your latest purchase

Hahaha, well I think it will be for me right now. If somethin ever happens between her and I or we become closer il hook her up with it.

hurley209 said:
Just won this arai on eBay. Vonyinzer showed in the morning while we were chatting, wasn't planning on buying it but was fairly inexpensive. Shipped it came to 22$

9202d6d3.jpg

Sweet, you actually bought it.

deal accepted on the rearsets! 75 shipped....

he cant ship em until the 31st though...

either way; WOOHOOO ;D

kiley sent me the link to this vintage patch.. i finally gave in, had to have it!

hondalover.png

Wow, yes please on the book, with that be available through the site store? That patch is great, haha. Bought this on ebay yesterday, very excited, NOS tool kit for uber cheap in my opinion, $24 shipped.
BPUQ9NQmkKGrHgoH-C0EjlLlu15ZBJyURLO.jpg

Almost_Vintage_GS said:
Wow, yes please on the book, with that be available through the site store? That patch is great, haha. Bought this on ebay yesterday, very excited, NOS tool kit for uber cheap in my opinion, $24 shipped.
BPUQ9NQmkKGrHgoH-C0EjlLlu15ZBJyURLO.jpg

I have my bikes original one!

I haven't been very active because this has kept me busy:
IMG_2762.jpg

This is my new "tractor":
IMG_2810.jpg

This is the new tank for my 450:
IMG_2809.jpg

And finally the new 9 1/2 foot long workbench...all steel!:
IMG_2729.jpg

Rocan said:
whats the fastest youve gone on it ;)

0821081400.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D
I've been a GPS verified 192mph. Bouncing off the rev limiter in 6th gear. On a closed course.

Redbird said:
I've been a GPS verified 192mph. Bouncing off the rev limiter in 6th gear. On a closed course.

that, my friends, is how you know we arent dealing with an idiot who thought "go fast? ima buy one of dem der busas"
;D

bouncing off the limiter huh? seems you should drop down the rear sprocket a couple notches ;)

Rocan said:
that, my friends, is how you know we arent dealing with an idiot who thought "go fast? ima buy one of dem der busas"
I believe "there's a time and place for everything"... and the street is dangerous enough without adding blatant stupidity to the factor ;)

That was done with the stock gearing, Micron 4-1, PCIIIusb, K&N filter, and an Ivans TRE. I've since gone UP two teeth on the rear sprocket, because the excelleration is the fun part, not the top speed. :D

Redbird, not to be a dick but you misspelled "acceleration"

But I like it your way better anyways! :D

Back
Top Bottom