1969 CL350 Brat Build

I think thats the cleanest bike I have seen yet. I like the blue/white tank combo! Great job.

Does it have electric start still with the small battery? Or did you go kick-start only?

I have the starter on the bike, just so i can jump it to turn it over while I tune everything. It will be kick only. The 360 i did had the 4 cell antigravity battery and ran the e start with no issues.

It's the small 4 cell ballistic, my brother is a dealer. his site is mycycletech.com. But here is the battery link to their site, http://www.ballisticparts.com/products/batteries/EVO2-50.php

A solid blue tank would have missed the mark nice work breaking it up with the white.

Hey Shawn I see you gutted the "triangle" why leave the tool box????

Apexxn said:
A solid blue tank would have missed the mark nice work breaking it up with the white.

Hey Shawn I see you gutted the "triangle" why leave the tool box????

Thanks! I like to leave the tool box to keep a little tool kit in it and the registration. The tools have saved me quite a few times!

The tail lite is led unit from SLP snowmobile lightweight seat. It's tiny and pretty damn bright. It's mounted right above the license plate.

Only hand signals on my bikes. The joys of Arizona!

And thank you for the compliment!

Back
Top Bottom