197? Honda CB350F frame, tank, petcock and swingarm

DetroitStyle

If it leaks, we can fill it
TANK IS SOLD!

Raising funds for the CB200 build...

Located near Ann Arbor MI. No title, but I will provide a bill of sale...

Only pic that I have at the moment.

CB350F_zpsc4fac7b1.jpg

Looking for $150 for all three

Or:
$75 frame
$75 tank/petcock
$35 swingarm

No seats at the moment. Lot's of small parts though. If ya think of something, let me know. I'd love to snag yhattank.

If VY doesn't get the tank, I'm interested as well. How does the exterior look? Dings, dents, scrapes, bruises, etc.? It's been repainted -- does it look like Bondo's been used? More photos would be good too...

I will try to get it off the shelf and get some pics this weekend. It is a project tank for sure... it has been poorly spraybombed, but I don't think that there is any filler...

Is that CB frame all tube or is the backbone stamped? I can't remember. I have a CL350 and damn near the whole thing is stamped.

Might be interested, and I'm in Battle Creek

timberwolffxdl said:
Is that CB frame all tube or is the backbone stamped? I can't remember. I have a CL350 and damn near the whole thing is stamped.

Might be interested, and I'm in Battle Creek

It's a 350/four frame. Completely different bike. Just a heads up, in case you weren't aware.

A couple of better pictures of the tank. There IS surface rust inside of the tank and the buyer should anticipate a full cleanout and liner job. I think it's priced accordingly, so my price is firm at $50 + shipping. Any cheaper than that and I'll just throw the whole frame and tank out in the garden and call it "art"

CB350F_tank03_zpsf7ae1ee3.jpg

CB350F_tank04_zps514153b8.jpg

CB350F_tank02_zps87fd0102.jpg

CB350F_tank03_zpsf7ae1ee3.jpg

Cleaned up the tank, stripped off the spray paint, sold it in 1 hour on Craigslist for $175...

CB350F_tank_zpsf1a5e68f.jpg

tankcleaned_zpse27af241.jpg

So, tank is sold. Frame and swingarm still available...

Back
Top Bottom