Raleigh area bike photos...

Joe

Raleigh, NC
I thought we should have a photo section here since we now have our own area. Lets see your rides! The current fleet, past rides, projects etc...

To lead it off:

1975 CB500T
IMG_3897.jpg

1998 Moto Guzzi Centauro
IMG_2572.jpg

1984 SP1000
IMG_3776.jpg

You read my mind Joe, but I did not want to seem corny? I guess corny minds think alike, LOL
Here are my scoots.
My 1973 Yamaha TX650 (my favorite)
IMG_1975.jpg

My 1982 Yamaha XJ750RJ SECA (my fastest) I've since modified the bike more, so it doesn't quite look like this any more.
IMG_6563.jpg

1973 CB450 (next years project)
IMG_3016.jpg

And this is my son's 1971 SL350 him and I are working on. (This one will take a while)
IMG_2851.jpg

I figure some action shots are not a bad thing.....

Eric on his GS that is now sold...

IMG_2461.jpg

Here is one of him on my SP...

IMG_4916.jpg

Me on the Centauro...

IMG_3190.jpg

OK, not much of a photographer, but here goes...

watermark.php

1996 Triumph Thunderbird Cafe

I'll get a few more loaded shortly.

I really like that Bridgestone Scot. very different.

Here is a couple shots of me goofing off on my driveshaft 82 SECA
IMG_6600.jpg

IMG_6588.jpg

Wheelie practice, hey.

Yeah, the BS is an unusual bike. 350 CC two stroke with a rotary valve set up. Direct oil injection. Six speed rotary shift pattern. I have a high pipe to put on that one, and I am working on the bars at the moment. All the wiring is internal to the bars... Makes is a bit tricky to pull a clubman through!

tonupchad said:
All but one.

Awesome - that means you can ride a different one down to the local Meet Up every month! Now the decision becomes which to choose..... ???

Which are your favorites?

cafetbird said:
Awesome - that means you can ride a different one down to the local Meet Up every month! Now the decision becomes which to choose..... ???

Which are your favorites?

My favs are not pictured. When/where's is the meetup? Anything in Durham?

tonupchad said:
When/where's is the meetup? Anything in Durham?

See the meet up thread here for the latest. We have been meeting in Brier Creek area the last couple of times, but this time we are hitting Napper Tandys in downtown Raleigh - next Tuesday - 6 p.m.

Napper Tandy's Irish Pub
126 N. West St.
Glenwood South Raleigh , NC 27603
(919) 833-5535

Hope to see you there. Bring the gang...

One of these day's I'm gonna get rich and let you build me one Johann. Those Gulf colors are absolutely gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom