DO THE TON Mama Tried V Oct 2014 - Barber Vintage Festival

Chris I'm sure he will be looking forward to it, he loves doing the helmet artwork. I can get in touch with him is no problem. Or if you want I will let him know about it and pass your phone # along to him.

y5aqata9.jpg
yhagema5.jpg

You are talking about the guy that did this work aren't you? He is the only one I know of other than the pin striping work Kit was doing that was painting helmets.

Ill PM ya my number.
I'm lookin to duplicate a graphic that's already on a outdated helmet, onto a new helmet. And he was the first person to pop into mind.
That kid has amazing talent ;)

Yup, that's the one.
I know Kit was doing pinstriping, but didn't see him doing graphics.

Ok folks time to get serious :)

Looking for volunteers just like we've done for the last few years. Hit me with when you'd be able to help out on Fri/Sat/Sun.

Will do the same schedule again - morning/afternoon shifts.

I'm working out with the Ace Corner folks re what we can offer volunteers. Last year you will recall you got complimentary Ace Corner upgrades for the weekend.

Also - let me know what pop up canopies and DO THE TON banners might be floating around that could make their way to 'Bama.

cyclefreak said:
Unless your # has changed, I already have it. And yes he has crazy talent.
Nah, hasn't changed :)
Shoot me a message sometime, I don't have your number ;)

Tim said:
Ok folks time to get serious :)

Looking for volunteers just like we've done for the last few years. Hit me with when you'd be able to help out on Fri/Sat/Sun.

Will do the same schedule again - morning/afternoon shifts.

I'm working out with the Ace Corner folks re what we can offer volunteers. Last year you will recall you got complimentary Ace Corner upgrades for the weekend.

Also - let me know what pop up canopies and DO THE TON banners might be floating around that could make their way to 'Bama.

PM sent! 8)

Yup, just over 1 month to go! 8)

Are we still planning a "track day"? :)

It doesn't look like we will have enough participants this year unless the Canadian group is pretty big. I talked to the track officials last week and told them to keep us penciled in. Need at least 20 confirmations (paid) and I will make it happen.

Meagan and I are out. Not enough hours in the day...

Yinz have fun and be safe.

Big Rich said:

This makes me sad. I was really looking forward to seeing you both this year. Of course we understand how life can sometimes keep us from doing the fun things. I hope to see you guys soon.

Big Rich said:

Well that sucks.
Real life always gets in the way of motorcycles. It's really not cool.

That sucks Rich but I may be in the same boat. The POS struck again and I had to spend my gas $ savings to fix it.

The Connecticut bunch will be there. Planning to camp in Lot D. We paid for 5 spots. Several Ct Rockers say they are going. We'll see. It will probably turn out to be 4-5 people going.

Either way, I'll be there. Can't wait to see you all again!

Back
Top Bottom