WTB 76 CB360 side covers

I may have a set that would need stripped, sanded and repainted. When I get back in town tomorrow night, I can look. I can't remember if they are two or just one of the pair.

irk miller said:
I may have a set that would need stripped, sanded and repainted. When I get back in town tomorrow night, I can look. I can't remember if they are two or just one of the pair.

Thanks! Im going to have to repaint the tank anyway so no big deal to strip and repaint the side covers at the same time. Just let me know.

I haven't found those side covers. I may have sold them at swap. Strange, I have no memory. LOL. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out and let you know if they turn up. I hope your search reveals a good set.

Not sure if I have a good pair, the top slots have been broken on a couple and I know one set was destroyed when they were under various engine parts in boxes (buying 'job lots' doesn't always work) I'll check in a couple of days and see what I've got (spread out in 3 sheds and multiple boxes)

crazypj said:
Not sure if I have a good pair, the top slots have been broken on a couple and I know one set was destroyed when they were under various engine parts in boxes (buying 'job lots' doesn't always work) I'll check in a couple of days and see what I've got (spread out in 3 sheds and multiple boxes)
Ok. Let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have a set of ones from a 74 for sale if you could use them. They need painted but all mounting points are good and no cracks. Lmk
7297815f12f242f4d8b2db2991198805.heic
c786ddaaca2dde76a840ff28790228b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarcW said:
I have a set of ones from a 74 for sale if you could use them. They need painted but all mounting points are good and no cracks. Lmk
7297815f12f242f4d8b2db2991198805.heic
c786ddaaca2dde76a840ff28790228b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Price?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom