Speedo and Tach Graphics

Not a problem, man. I'll need a shot of your current tach to make sure I get the ratios right. PM me for my email address.

-Matt

I used to, but have since stopped. I found that we were getting a better fit by leaving those areas solid and then each customer cuts them out (after being applied) with a razor blade, xacto knife, or similar.

Rusnak_322 said:
I bought some from Sonreir and they were very nice.

Don't tighten the screws on the speedo face too tight or it will cause the sticker to twist.

Also - I wish that I would have painted the inside of the speedo housing white.

Speedo%252520face.jpg
Hey Rusnak_322,
I was wondering why you would have prevered to paint the inside, is it because you now have a blue-ish lichting?
Just primed mine open, to prepare the housing etc for the Tach Graph I ordered from Sonreir, and discovered the scale inside which is a bit baby blue. I dont mind that as I was thinking of lightning the scale with 4 to 5 blue LED's anyway.

Or would you have prefered the white for another reason ?

If you paint the inside of the casing white, it reflects the light better and makes the gauge appear brighter.

Another recent design with which I am quite pleased.

Attachments

• Speedo.png
    Speedo.png
    640.2 KB · Views: 1,139
  • Tach.png
    Tach.png
    403.7 KB · Views: 1,141
Another completed gauge decal mailed off.

This one has been clocked 180° for inverted installation.

Attachments

• Tach.png
    Tach.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,132
I know, right? The only problem with doing this for other people is the constant thought, "Man, I wish I would have done one like this on my bike!"

Today I found my new tacho plate had been delivered.
Of course I could not hold myself down, and I mounted it immediatley.

Daylight
Foto-HSHPO4KB-D.jpg

Night rides 8)
Foto-SWL7ID3L-D.jpg

Sonreir Thanks for beautiful work and good service, I feel like a little boy at Christmas :D
The plate is really exacly what I wanted !

Great work.

Can you do face plates with the factory Blue?

I may have to get the white though. How does it look in the dark?

do these fit a k4 350? they look like they do.
and if so can i get a set that start in the 6 0'clock position and sweep clockwise ( needles point down at rest)
... also, maybe i should ask this somewhere else, but how do you open the 350 units?

[quote author=popssss]Great work.

Can you do face plates with the factory Blue?

I may have to get the white though. How does it look in the dark?[/quote]

I can do the factory colors if you're just looking for a straight swap, but I think the white looks pretty good. It's what I have on my own bike.

[quote author=alexmac]Damn! Those Smith's style gauges are sweet! I might want a set myself for my CL350 ;D[/quote]

Send me a PM. We'll work out the payment details. ;D

[quote author=delirium trigger]do these fit a k4 350? they look like they do.
and if so can i get a set that start in the 6 0'clock position and sweep clockwise ( needles point down at rest)
... also, maybe i should ask this somewhere else, but how do you open the 350 units?[/quote]

They should. I've found they fit almost all of the 350s and 360s. The tach's fit almost all of the vintage Hondas. Of course, part of the services offered include fitment on other makes and models, should the need arise.

As for opening the gauges, there are two styles. The metal ones require that you pry a retainer ring free. It's not fast and it's not fun. The plastic model (like on the later 360s) just requires a simple cut and then some glue and sealant to reassemble.

[quote author=fatherjon]you oughta post a picture of the one you just made me![/quote]

Ask you shall receive. Along with some examples of some other recent work.

Attachments

• DTT Speedo2.png
    DTT Speedo2.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,048
  • Speedo - Jon.png
    Speedo - Jon.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,040
so is a 6 0'clock at rest graphic doable?

Attachments

• speedo1.jpg
    speedo1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1,055
  • speedo2.jpg
    speedo2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,090
  • speedo3.jpg
    speedo3.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,079
Sonreir is the man, he can do anything you throw at him. you can put the needle to start where ever you want. there is no needle stop.

Back
Top Bottom