Post a pic of your motorcycle as it sits

Redbird said:
This is the Deep South.
"Winter" was on a Thursday this year ;)
Up here in the Midwest, the meme has been traveling around facebook that says "I hope summer falls on a Saturday this year".

It snowed Friday and I mowed for the first time Saturday lol gotta love Ohio, if you don't like the weather, wait an hour...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hurco550 said:
Up here in the Midwest, the meme has been traveling around facebook that says "I hope summer falls on a Saturday this year".

It snowed Friday and I mowed for the first time Saturday lol gotta love Ohio, if you don't like the weather, wait an hour...

In Vancouver it's more like, "Remember that day last summer when it wasn't raining?".

What is Win Ter?

Here in Queensland "The Sunshine State" we have hot days and warm days. But is does always rain for nearly a month towards the end of the hot days.

Decent ride to work today.

Attachments

• yzf750r_atwork.jpg
    yzf750r_atwork.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 184
Every time I ride that bike, somebody stops me to talk about it. Had a guy this morning yelling from his car about one he had in 96'.

IMG_4519_zpsms9m8g0u.jpg

Finished up the last bit of stripdown on the RD400 parts that are heading for powdercoat this week.
This'll be kind've a "before" pic. When they come back I'll shoot another pic in the same position.

Maritime said:
Do you ever forget to remove the cable lock LOL? That would suck to take off with

been there done that, its remarkable how fragile GS750 spokes can be.....

Decided to go with the stock tank instead of putting the work into an earlier metal tank over the weekend.

IMG_3670.jpg

From yesterday’s ride.

22eb5d87561a69c4e3ea709d89c9ee87.jpg

My buddy Travis’s 650G on the left and my (technically fiancés) 450S on the right. Since she is pregnant at this time I figure I’d break it out for the first seasons voyage.

Drey6 said:
From yesterday’s ride.

22eb5d87561a69c4e3ea709d89c9ee87.jpg

My buddy Travis’s 650G on the left and my (technically fiancés) 450S on the right. Since she is pregnant at this time I figure I’d break it out for the first seasons voyage.
Nice! And congrats!

Back
Top Bottom