GS750 Brat "The Pale Horse"

losthighway

Pretty close to completion a 1977 Suzuki GS750 brat. I'm new to this forum and this is my first build. I'm pretty happy with how it is turning out. Still waiting for 4 into 1 exhaust and suspension/fork springs. What do ya think?

Attachments

• palehorse.jpg
    palehorse.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 2,104
Yep, first experience with welding also, glad i got the frame slugs for the hoop. The hoop was off by about and inch, bending it was a real pain in the ass. Just heated it up with a torch over and over.

Not sure whats in there right now, but it seems to be running lean, so I think I'll need to size up. Do you know what stock jet sizes are? I imagine I'll wait until I get my 4 into 1 exhaust on there to mess with it.

Very cool. I've decided to do the DCC brat and small CC loop. I read somewhere that they were supposed to be fine tuning thier small CC loops to better fit this seat.

Looks good man! My GS750 is very similar. Love these bikes. Cant wait to see what else you plan on doing.

Just finishing up my build right now. Waiting on the seat to return and to get gas in the tank. To be honest, it's frightening how similar our bike turned out despite never seeing each others (and mine being an 850). I'll have pics soon but for now, NICE BUILD!!

Not trying to be an ass, just my honest opinion....
The "randomness" of the holes in your side cover takes away from the looks of the bike.
I realize it was a lot of work, but I think if you would have laid them out in some kind of pattern, even just straight lines it would look much better.

Hoosier Daddy said:
Not trying to be an ass, just my honest opinion....
The "randomness" of the holes in your side cover takes away from the looks of the bike.
I realize it was a lot of work, but I think if you would have laid them out in some kind of pattern, even just straight lines it would look much better.

I agree. Honestly I think I'm just going to put a box or fake oil res in to hold all the elec. and do away with side covers all together.

Back
Top Bottom