Just Picked these up!

2freedom

I just grabbed these from a barn north of port hope, on. They have been sitting since 1987!
I bought a 350 a few weeks before and have it at a friends place, no pics of that one yet.
I scored these 2 360's for 500 for the pair, these guys will be a long build but lots of fun!

IMG00183-20090816-1501.jpg

Just Rolled out of the barn!
IMG00185-20090816-1504.jpg

IMG00184-20090816-1501.jpg

This barn was in the middle of a field the grass was 3 feet tall, and there was even a porsche tractor from the 50's in there!

IMG00187-20090816-1505.jpg

This is where they were sitting.

IMG00191-20090816-1528.jpg

Up on the road ready to be loaded into the trailer my brother in law brought.

IMG00192-20090816-1542.jpg

Ready to be loaded.

These pics aren't great, they are from my blackberry. I totally forgot I had my camera in my car!

wow..
I guess its true.. (although I didnt believe it), that barn yard treasures are still out there to be had!!

How did you find this one?

locO leoN said:
wow..
I guess its true.. (although I didnt believe it), that barn yard treasures are still out there to be had!!

How did you find this one?

I've been lookin for a while, and somehow my good ol dad knew about these, I gotta find out exactly how he found out but there they were!
Barn yards will always be a treasure chest!
The Datsun Pickup is a 1973 but the guy wanted to keep that and the old chrysler in there, as well as that porsche tractor, he has 2!

I need a throttle assembly for my cb200t. One from those bikes work...sell it? All Ive found in a barn so far worth noting is a VW westfalia. Pretty worked, but still fun to see.

Curbcast said:
I need a throttle assembly for my cb200t. One from those bikes work...sell it? All Ive found in a barn so far worth noting is a VW westfalia. Pretty worked, but still fun to see.

I have no idea if it would work! I'm new to the honda side, but if someone wants to chime in go ahead!

The Blue one from the pics is done for now, she's up and running and looking good! There will be mods done this year, so don't worry about that :D It's now hiding for the winter!

MaBike.jpg

Wow, nice score! 8) Thanks Dad!! 8)

Good for you! :D

those are some good finds. after the new year a couple of my buddys and i are planning a mid west trip to hopefully find some barn gems .

Back
Top Bottom