NOVEMBER 2014 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last chance dtt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 316
Final Glam shots of the GT 750:

Business End

After the motor was rebuilt a little paint was added

How much did you get paid to say that? ::) That orange XS650 is built from the ground up. The striping is pure art.

Are you kidding me? I have seen many bikes done just like that XS650. Not once have I seen a GT750 like that. Hell, the only part apparently from the GT750 on that is the frame and motor, and even that isn't stock. Get out of here with your fanboyism.

Deavastation said:
Are you kidding me? I have seen many bikes done just like that XS650. Not once have I seen a GT750 like that. Hell, the only part apparently from the GT750 on that is the frame and motor, and even that isn't stock. Get out of here with your fanboyism.

Dude, both are fantastic, but the XS has as much if not more work, only thing stock in it is the motor, most of the frame, swinger etc were hand made as well as the tank. Just cause it looks factory doesn;t mean it is. There are lots out there that have similar look, but not many that are in the same level of fit, finish and customization.

That being said, the GT750 is friggin insane and well done too. Either bike deserves to win, but the orange XS is not just a paint job and seat swap. read the build thread.

For the record, The only original parts on the xs are the frame and the motor.

I'm not in the mood to sling mud. I seen that suzuki at mid Ohio three years ago it is nice. All three of these bikes are rad and represent a completely different style and taste. That is a good thing, in fact what makes this site great.

Deavastation said:
Lay off the 'roids, man. It's not good for your nads. I was kidding around with you, even though your first effing post is to pat your pal's back. I'm saying anything bad about any of these bikes. They're all sweet rides.

bradj said:
For the record, The only original parts on the xs are the frame and the motor.

I'm not in the mood to sling mud. I seen that suzuki at mid Ohio three years ago it is nice. All three of these bikes are rad and represent a completely different style and taste. That is a good thing, in fact what makes this site great.

Hey thanks for the sportsmanship bradj, class act! Yeah my GT was at Mid-Ohio last year 2013 not 3 years ago... it wasn't quite finished 3 years ago. That was the longest road trip with it up to that point, somewhere over 600 miles for the weekend riding it all over the place there and back.

I am in complete agreement that all 3 bikes are completely different in style and that does make DTT a great forum. They represent well a few of the diverse builder's categories on DTT. Taste is purely subjective, and in this case all 3 bikes represent very different tastes.

Personally, my tastes do not discriminate against make, model or two wheels of any type and especially not against any type of build where the builder is moving the bike of choice forward, progressively with something new and fresh to present. In my book... it's "all" good!

Deavastation said:
Get out of here with your fanboyism.
Says the guy who registers just to pole smoke the owner of the GT ::)

Damn that was a close race!
Congrats Seviston :)

deviant said:
Lay off the 'roids, man. It's not good for your nads. I was kidding around with you, even though your first effing post is to pat your pal's back. I'm saying anything bad about any of these bikes. They're all sweet rides.

They are all sweet rides. I was just messing with you too. ;D I love that XS, but it's not the striping that fascinates me. It's the way it would ride. Looks like a real flat tracker of sorts.

Redbird said:
Says the guy who registers just to pole smoke the owner of the GT ::)

Damn that was a close race!
Congrats Seviston :)

I registered to become a part of the community, not to just pole smoke the smoker.

That's a good way to get cancer.

Among other diseases.

Congrats Seviston, well deserved and a little overdue. :D

Deavastation said:
I registered to become a part of the community, not to just pole smoke the smoker.
And yet here we are, a week and a half later, and you've done nothing more than knob slobber ::)
Your argument is invalid.

Drewski said:
Congrats Seviston, well deserved and a little overdue. :D

Thanks Drewski! Means a lot coming from another smoker owner with a great build such as yours.

To ALL, thanks! Great community support here at Do The Ton where everyone and every build is excepted.

Back
Top Bottom