'83 GPz1100 Streetfighter

Fossil

GSXR frontend, ZX9 wheels and brakes, ZZR1200 swingarm, Buell brackets and fairing, Honda headlight, Pirellis. Spray can paint job, factory race seat kit. Wiseco 1170cc 10.25:1, welded crank, cromoly studs and nuts, undercut trans, Barnett clutch, RS36s, Hindle pipe.

Nice Fighter...Good job....I was thinkin I was the only Guy in T.O with a fighter ;D...Where are you located??

thebronze said:
Nice Fighter...Good job....I was thinkin I was the only Guy in T.O with a fighter ;D...Where are you located??

Thanks, I appreciate everybody's comments.
thebronze, we met last week at the DQ.
I'm out here in Scarborough.

Looking good Fossil.
Gotta meet up with you one of these days.
Seen your work over on KZR.

I really couldn't stand that green any longer and always planned to paint it flat black so....... Engine enamel and primer from Canadian tire and a sticker sheet from Mexico, it's now got a much more "tied together", smaller look than before, and I don't have to worry about the paint. The other change is a Ducati 916 seat - knocked off a few more pounds there. Once my eye has healed from surgery, I'll mount the aluminum race pegs I picked up, do some cut and shut on the exhaust and tuck that muffler in and make a battery/side cover to tidy things up.

Hey!!.. I love it!!..Very nice!!...
Wanna trade it for a cb750f Cafe racer???!!..LOL!!!..

http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=1980.msg14760#msg14760

Hey Fossil, do you mind me asking you what type of rattle can paint you used? i.e. brand and finish. That's the looks I want with mine.

Fossil said:
Thanks Noel. It actually went to somebody you know...its in Geoff's garage tonight.

NO WAY!!!.. Its in Geoff's Garage??!!..LOL.. Thats fantastic!!..Its good to know that it's kinda "still in the family"..!!.. LOL!!...
It figures though, Geoff's got like 40 or so vintage Triumphs', BSAs and Nortons!!..

Which one did you get??

locOleoN said:
NO WAY!!!.. Its in Geoff's Garage??!!..LOL.. Thats fantastic!!..Its good to know that it's kinda "still in the family"..!!.. LOL!!...
It figures though, Geoff's got like 40 or so vintage Triumphs', BSAs and Nortons!!..

Which one did you get??

Worked out a deal for the Purple Bonneville

HerrDeacon said:
Hey Fossil, do you mind me asking you what type of rattle can paint you used? i.e. brand and finish. That's the looks I want with mine.

Duplicoler low gloss engine enamel with ceramic.

Back
Top Bottom