Ontario speedo/blinker rules?

Curbcast

Over 1,000 Posts
Im looking at getting a nice old honda & tearing it down cafe style. What are you allowed to eliminate in Ontario?

Looking to remove all the extras. Gauges blinkers so on.

Thanks

Chad

Curbcast said:
Im looking at getting a nice old honda & tearing it down cafe style. What are you allowed to eliminate in Ontario?

Looking to remove all the extras. Gauges blinkers so on.

Thanks

Chad

You're the dude who contacted me about buying my Maxi Luxe last week.. Though I'm guessing you're not into that any longer, I'm also selling a CB200 in excellent condition. Asking $1,600, but am open to offers.
Let me know. Thanks.

you dont need any signals, you need one mirror at least, and i am pretty sure you need the dummy lights and speedo. you could probably get awat with no speedo, just stay away from the 5-0 as much as possible

If you just want to get your bike safetied, keep everything on. Afterwards you can take off all the stuff you don't want. Legally in Ontario, if the bike was sold with signals when new, they must remain on the bike. A speedometer is also legally required. But as always, it's only illegal if you get caught but few cops would bother with minor things like that on an old bike.

Back
Top Bottom