Post a pic of your latest purchase

Since moving into the new garage, I've been trying to collect all my tools from the various places they've been stored. Needless to say some are no longer available it seems lol... Weird how that happens. So I am now slowly trying to rebuild/replace the needed stuff. At least all my ratchet/socket sets and power tools are still here. Still a long list of things that seemed to have grown legs and moved on but it's a start.

Attachments

• 516Gwp3ZREL._SY300_.jpg
    516Gwp3ZREL._SY300_.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 516
  • freebies2deals-craftsman-screwdriver-set.png
    freebies2deals-craftsman-screwdriver-set.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 541
Hopefully this will make it to me via dtt post at garage brewed this January. Thanks irk for grabbing this rad old Springer CL find for my snowmobile powered bobber!
536d759d9fdb35c48d38a75dbbfab1c1.jpg

02eb344df661c60504fb0cc673553fa9.jpg

miffa said:
aint there someone very famous that comes from Memphis ?good singer and dancer think it was micheal jackson
Yes, Jerry Lee Lewis is from Memphis. So is Charlie Rich, Otis Redding, Booker T and the Bar Kays as well. ;)

VonYinzer said:
Since moving into the new garage, I've been trying to collect all my tools from the various places they've been stored. Needless to say some are no longer available it seems lol... Weird how that happens. So I am now slowly trying to rebuild/replace the needed stuff. At least all my ratchet/socket sets and power tools are still here. Still a long list of things that seemed to have grown legs and moved on but it's a start.
Theres a place on Flaugherty Run Rd called C&l TOOL . Good place to buy quality like S&K Sunnex Vice Grip Channel Lock etc .

That place in the beginning is Cordova... those houses are built to look really nice, but they are falling apart junk... you can buy there for half of what the same SF brick house would sell for in East Memphis... And no, I don't go to any clubs or bars at all here. If I go out it's to a restaurant with a bar and usually no music at all. To me Beal St. is a backed up toilet with no plumber in sight :eek:

Got a new Lenovo G50-45 for a steal... was missing the charger so I took a chance and bid $100 onit, ordered a $25 charger and she fired up and here I yam postin with it ;D I have a G35 that has been having issues and the charger port is toast so it was time anyway... now to get used to this MS10 meaning put most of my shortcuts on desktop :eek:

lenovo-laptop-g50-45-main.png

Tune-A-Fish© said:
That place in the beginning is Cordova... those houses are built to look really nice, but they are falling apart junk... you can buy there for half of what the same SF brick house would sell for in East Memphis... And no, I don't go to any clubs or bars at all here. If I go out it's to a restaurant with a bar and usually no music at all. To me Beal St. is a backed up toilet with no plumber in sight :eek:
Spent a lot of time in Cordova, Germantown, Millington, Southaven in my youth. I do like Beale, though. Never a bad time there. Great music, great food, cheap beer.

J-Rod10 said:
Spent a lot of time in Cordova, Germantown, Millington, Southaven in my youth. I do like Beale, though. Never a bad time there. Great music, great food, cheap beer.

Yeah... I was here when Beal was a fun place... it's full of hood rats now man, you can have it.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

This a place for posting your goodies right? Maybe take the BS over to the new thread for opinions?

That said... got a sweet low mile Carbon Bell Moto 9 for the boy... C-List fire sale less than a third of new cost :eek:

7d4809cbe03799173b5662084fea41ba.jpg

4f547e9b3dd88ae3683e3074082286eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Not for me, but they're the last things I paid for - powdercoated, chromed, polished and cad plated original parts, plus piles of new parts for a client's Norton Commando restoration...

412989002.jpg

412977180.jpg

412977178.jpg

412948796.jpg

412919388.jpg

412912208.jpg

412977179.jpg

412940234.jpg

Back
Top Bottom