82 Honda CM250 Scrambler "foxy lady"

alpinaclone said:
Nice work. I am picking up one of these and it is nice to see that the ugly can be washed off.

haha, I hear ya! I was a little skeptical but I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome.

Just logging on for the first time after holidays and saw the new pic's outside... awesome work! Definitely loving the CM!

Awesome bike! I've been trying to sell my 84 CM250 for a while, but everyone thinks it's 'not very exciting' haha.

I might have to do something with my CM now!

Could you get a little video of it? I'd love to hear the sound through those pipes

Thanks Milo, I'll try to get a video posted at some point. I'm moving into a new place soon so everything is really hectic right now but I'm hoping to have a little time here and there.

Your welcome!

Yeah moving places can be pretty full on sometimes hey.

I was wonderinggggg, where abouts did you put the electric bits that are normally near the battery, like the solenoid, fuse box and that little black box thing next to the air filter?

Great build!

Do you remember what jetting you ended up with? A friend of mine has the same bike and is wanting to run a pod..

Cheers

I think I upped 2 sizes on the mains & the slow jets and put a couple needle shims in to raise that as well.

clean clean and neat. sick ride dude, and that seat is really nice.

what tires are you using?? they are perfect

Back
Top Bottom