DO THE TON / DIME CITY CYCLES BIKE OF THE MONTH - OCTOBER 2018

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MiniatureNinja said:
i love the elitism about what qualifies as a "DTT" bike and y'all are nominating a bench

"I'll say no more"

(extra points if you guess the movie that line is from)

grandpaul said:
"I'll say no more"

Promises promises. I thought you said you would stop flogging that dead horse.

DTT.com is not about going faster than 100mph just as much as CR.net is not about cafe racers. And Sundial Motor Sports is not about racing sundials.

grandpaul said:
If you had to use google, MINUS points.

google sucks
LOL . Because that line has only been said once. I think it's funny that Google is suggesting you are referencing a chick flick starring Cher.

Lets get this back on track.

I'll nominate a second bike: farmer 92 Suzuki T500

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=75621.0

Attachments

• suzuki T500.jpg
    suzuki T500.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 338
Let's round it out as a 1/2 liter shootout...
I'd like to renominate one of Treks other beauties, the '78 CB400A
11494-220718080926.jpeg

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=73657

irk miller said:
I think it's funny that Google is suggesting you are referencing a chick flick starring Cher.
Funny is an understatement.
grandpaul said:
If you had to use google, MINUS points.

google sucks
Hilarious is also putting it mildly when someone (presumably, without girlie parts) gets bent outta shape because someone had to search out an obscure quote from a Chick Flick that the first person (again, presumably without girlie parts) was able to pull from memory.

Hi guys this is Rachel. Big thanks to Redbird and Goldy for the nomination:D. I never thought in million years I would ride a motorcycle. With support and encouragement from Eric, our adventure is in full swing. I feel really lucky he had the patients to work with me to find the right bike. Honestly, I wasn't crazy about orange. Since it's been road ready and I've had some time to get to know "her", orange is here to stay!

CrabsAndCylinders said:
This is a tough one, how many days until the cutoff?

it says at the bottom of the poll. this one is "Voting closes: Oct 06, 2018, 11:59:05"

I had asked the same question a while back haha its easy to miss.

Hurco550 said:
it says at the bottom of the poll. this one is "Voting closes: Oct 06, 2018, 11:59:05"

I had asked the same question a while back haha its easy to miss.

Thanks, but I am no closer to picking one, ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom