well got back from the trip!

JRK5892

Over 1,000 Posts
overall a good trip, had alot of crap happen, my buddies snowmobile trialer neck snapped and had to be re welded, my sled through 2 idelor wheels, my dads did the same, a buddies sled kept tearing though belts... but ooh well some trips are like that i guess... if fixed mine in the trailer... dads we took home... so this week i am going to tear both sleds down and go though them... Maria killed it! she loved riding the new sled, it ran great!, her first time in the saddle she did 6 hours strait!!!! was a great time! on a side note, i added a cool air intake, new chip, and sea foamed the motor on my jeep, i got some AWESOME MPG pulling the trailer! cost me 100 bucks there and back, 8 hrs both ways... that was awesome!!!!!!
here are some pics!

2liu7av.jpg

2va1k4z.jpg

rbz09c.jpg

213jhx3.jpg

n2nwna.jpg

on the way home
2ivlnnr.jpg

Looks like fun if your into that sort of thing! Myself, I perfer activities that take place in a warmer enviroment! Great pics!

well this was about 2 ft... it was un naturaly warm it was 32 on the first and 40 on the second day! with tht right equipt it is super warm! and a great time!!!

That is just killer Joe. Glad you guys made it back ok. Sounds like awesome weather and found a good pub I see. Hey Twisted after a couple of those pints you no longer care about the cold ;D.
How did you get the trailer welded Joe?

actually, i called around and found these local guys that reguild vintage race sleds! so i went in there, dropped the trailer off.. they had a vetter BSA fiberglass race tank and fairing sitting in the corner, i tried to buy it but they knew what they had! they do great work, and work on anything, i actaully took some stuff home from them to powder and send back... good guys

Joe carries a welder with him wherever he goes. And I'm pretty sure that trailer doubles as a powdercoating booth / oven for on-the-road work ;)

ha ha ha well funny thing is, we used to have a 28ft wellscargo fully enclosed trailer for snowmobiling, we did have a welder in there, tool box and full heat to work on sleds that broke down... now-a-days, my friends and family all have new sleds, all 4 strokes... so they require little work... only my old polaris needs wrenched... pulling the suspension out of it tomorrow to get ready to go on the next trip!

Joe, Do you have the plans for building that time machine you have!

That is the only way I can figure you find time to do all that you do!
You juggle a full time job as a school counselor, a part-time powder coater, part-time bike builder, hobby bike builder, snow-mobiler, slack jaw yokel DTT'er, and husband! I am sure there is more "side projects" I am missing!

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT?

ha ha ha well to be honest... i really do not sleep much, and just hate idol time... so if i have a wrench in my hand or i am making money i am a happy camper... every sunday is date day though, no work goes on then, that is a day for just the wife... keeps her happy, and in turn... ME happy ;D
ha ha ha i am the king of 1000 things going on at once

Your a pimp among players Joe... Looks like fun, but im with Twizted... Eff the snow! You could've dropped me off at the bar on the way there and picked me up on the way home! ;D Thats cool your wife was diggin' it. And I hear ya on no work Sundays... Thats the day my wife and I hang as well, unless she has school work, than its to the garage!

Tim said:
Joe carries a welder with him wherever he goes. And I'm pretty sure that trailer doubles as a powdercoating booth / oven for on-the-road work ;)
I believe it!

Back
Top Bottom