Heli Fun!

tWistedWheelz

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
I thought with so many members being in the aeronautical field, there has to be others out there who find thes things fun to play with! Havoc Heli! If you have never played with one you need to get yourself one, 30 bucks at wal-mart! Takes some practice to master but hours of entertainment for sure! I have two regular havoc heli's and now a havoc heli razor! I like to chase my dogs with them and try to maneuver them through tight gaps and land on small areas!

Anyone else love these things?

Air Hogs kick ass! I bought one for every guy in my family this christmas. Check out the videos on their website. The switchblade is bad ass.

My 6 yo son is quite the havoc pilot. He flies his around our 2story great room and likes to annoy the dog. We also fly them around our office and will occasionally have spontaneous dog fights.

Despite having bought one for everyone else, I didn't buy one for myself. I blame my girlfriend for that.

Should I get the Havoc Heli or should I get the Razor?

Razor is much easier to fly and control, but you can do some better trick flying with the regular havoc heli! I learned on the regular but I am sure the razor would be a better learner. Buy Both!

Back
Top Bottom