Shop Truck- 66 Chevy Stepside

B

Boxer Metal

6563214747_e0684b365a_b.jpg

6563224241_c2a88fb43e_b.jpg

I've been eyeing one of those for a while. Lowered a bit to make getting motorcycles in the back a bit easier.

noexit said:
I've been eyeing one of those for a while. Lowered a bit to make getting motorcycles in the back a bit easier.

That is exactly why I bought it. If your looking stick to the 64-66's. Coil over springs on all four corners. Cheap and easy to lower or bag.

Love that body style. Those were my first choice when I went looking for my Chevy stepside, with the '73-'87 being second choice.

Iirc, '63 was the first year for the coils at all four corners though, and f/r coils carried through the '67-'72 body style.

I love this bodystyle! Any pics of the airbag setup and compressor? I would like to bag a pickup like this but i don't want a compressor taking up all or the usable bed space...

looks good those are one of my favorite classic trucks... I want to own a style side short bed someday.

beautiful! id love one on bags for loading up super easily, but then still tall enough to be a functional good old truck.

Back
Top Bottom