Post a pic of your motorcycle as it sits

RobbyD

Seen this on another forum but with cars and thought it was cool

Post up a pic of how you bike sits. Head out to the garage, basement shop, etc and snap a pic. Simple as that!!

I'll start

city-trash-can.jpg

Here it is. I do have a rider thank God.

Attachments

• IMG_20160615_210231240.jpg
    IMG_20160615_210231240.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,015
One that works, and one that don't. And another Beetle.

ea7be197ed029e532e88cb66d42f4452.jpg

The other OTHER bike is out back in the shed, looks like an explosion happened out there....for another day...

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Here's a small list

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,639
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 985
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 953
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 957
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 979
jag767 said:
How do you like the 1100? I was looking at that and a vfr800
I am enjoying it. I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't have gotten the R Nine T instead though, as the community and aftermarket for the 1100 seems based on the geezer cruiser crowd. I bought this in the hopes of having a cafe inspired modern bike. I still love the bike, just wish I could do more with it. I suppose custom is the best option no matter what.

WhiskeyUSMC1979 said:
I am enjoying it. I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't have gotten the R Nine T instead though, as the community and aftermarket for the 1100 seems based on the geezer cruiser crowd. I bought this in the hopes of having a cafe inspired modern bike. I still love the bike, just wish I could do more with it. I suppose custom is the best option no matter what.

Thats really good info, that was my exact though process. I figured if I sell a bike or two it would be nice to work on something rust free for once!

Back
Top Bottom