you guys are hard to find!!

59sgroupie

hiya,

I saw you guys at the mods event last week!!!.. I loved the the old bikes you guys ride!!!!!

So I'm thinking of getting a cafe racer but not sure what bike to get.. Can anyone help a gal out? Im located on the Coxwell area

thanks

lisa

First off, pretty much any bike can be cafe'd. Do you ride now? If so, what bike? Do you have a brand preference, displacement, single vs. twin vs. triple vs. four cylinders?

If I was doing it all over again, I'd probably be looking for a small displacement twin or single. Something in the 350-500cc range. I have a 750 BMW that can haul me cross-country should I desire, so my cafe bike would ideally be a light nimble machine. As it is, I'm building a Yamaha XS650 based machine which will be awesome and powerful. Could have done with 2/3 the displacement however. Lower insurance costs too.

Find pics of bikes you love - that will help you make your choice.

Welcome!

How youuuuuu doinnnn??... ;D LOL..

Welcome to the board!!...
Why were we so hard to find??.. Whatcha ya riding?

My bikes for sale!!..

ok U jokers.. so I'm kinda confused.. who was the hottie at the show in the white T shirt? was that tintin or locoleon?.. lol..I'm such a newoobie..sorry..

I'm new to bikes and currently ride a 67 lammy. I want to move into some kind of vintage bike! And I'm looking for some hot guy to help me through it!..lol

oh I forgot... how much for that bike on the banner...? whomever owns it!.. I can do cash & some extras!!..lol

59sgroupie said:
ok U jokers.. so I'm kinda confused.. who was the hottie at the show in the white T shirt? was that tintin or locoleon?.. lol..I'm such a newoobie..sorry..

I'm new to bikes and currently ride a 67 lammy. I want to move into some kind of vintage bike! And I'm looking for some hot guy to help me through it!..lol
tintin wasnt there and doupt you mean noel :D
maybe you talking about dhani or grimz, grimz was the guy smoking tires.
okay whitch lammy was it? was it the purple fabric couvered one? i was riding the 56 lammy had a loan of it.
woops looked at picks the purple bike was a vespa p series my mistake was it the real moded lammy or the off white that was beside the vespa ss90 whitch was beside the 56 lammy the 56 and the ss90 same owner

Let's see if we can clear things up :)

The bike in the banner is Noel (Loco Leon)'s CB550F. Not sure who you saw at the show. Wasn't me, I know that. Don't think Noel was there either, so us two hotties are out of the running ;)

Noel's the guy on the right. Him on his bike in the bottom photo.

IMG_9859.jpg

IMG_9870.jpg

lisa you should come to tim hortons thursday, to check out the bikes dont be afraid show up on lammy i bring my 50cc scooter all time alot us here have scooters that we ride when our vintage cafe's are in shop.

OK.. OK.. you guys are totally confusing the girl... Quit it guys!!.. Thats no way to treat a new member... SHAME ON YOU GUYS!!..
Let me clear things up for you Lisa...

The bike on the banner belongs to locoleon.
The guys at the show, using my bike is Louie aka: Bandito he was probably wearing the white tshirt w/ the 59 patch on his jacket
The picture of the 3 guys that TinTin posted from left to right is: TinTin, Saucer, & Grimz
The picture of the rider on my bike is actually BlueMetalDog...

Now that should clear everything up!!..

Feel free to ask any questions...BTW, Noel doesnt actually ride.., he just hangs out here for some reason.. ???

;D

This is actually Noel at Tims last thursday night.. ya cant miss him:

and locoleon was the guy at show in the suede jacket and muscle shirt smoking more than a vintage lambretta.

pyro139 said:
and locoleon was the guy at show in the suede jacket and muscle shirt smoking more than a vintage lambretta.

yep.. thats it exactly!!...
Is it all clear now?... by the way... whats with the cool handle?.. LOL!!...
and the bike on the banner can be yours for $4700 certified. Its a pretty good deal since a new vespa goes for what..$6000ish?

LOL!!!....too funny...hahahahah...
Darleney, you cant be part of the Kuyarico fan club and the Noel fan club!!... you can choose only one!!.. LOL!!!

Damn! I can't choose b/w the two of you!
Ok Ok, fine, I am going to be #1 Fan of....myself! bahhahahaa
Or how about, the first one to buy me the bike of my dreams???
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Back
Top Bottom