bike issues

waylon85

i have a yamaha xs360 bobber and took it for a 80 mile ride two days ago and this morning i went out to start the bike and it was like the motor was locked up but when i push the kicker over with my hand slow the motor does turn over can someone please help me out befour any of this it would start great and run no problems but never rode it on the highway at constant speeds

More details please... Are you saying the electric starter won't turn the engine? If you can roll the engine by hand, why didn't you kick it over? From the limited info, it sounds like the solenoid is either stuck. Maybe not enough charge on the battery to turn it over. You need to give more info. It could be as easy as you blew a fuse while trying to start, or more complicated if we get more info...

the bike only has a kicker. when i am kicking it to start it, it seems like the motor is locked up. when i use my hand and push the kicker down you can feel the motor turn over. i also opened the the oil dipstick hole and watched the parts turn when i pushed the kicker with my hand

just to let everyone know it was my clutch i bought new friction plates and steel plates and it runs now thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom