DTT BOTM WINNER
You won't be missed and I'm drinking to your death

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 471
Re: If there is a god in heaven this son of a bitch is burning it hell

i dint no you wer ingrish :eek:
but,yeah fuck politicians, :mad: 'specially ballsack obama the filthiest one thrust upon the planet yet

I heard he arrived at the pearly gates but St. Peter wouldn't let him in as the minimum for entry was at least one good deed in your life. And Paisley had none. "Bollox" he said. "I once gave ten buck to the widows and orphans fund". St Peter said let me go check with God. He came back after a few minutes and said "I checked with God and you're right. God says here's your ten bucks back and go fuck yourself."

I was over there during "the troubles" as they like to call all that shit. Never could understand it. To me it was "I worship the same God on a slightly different way so I'm going to kill you" thing. So stupid as to be incredible. I raced with a lot of N.I. guys and none of them seemed to give a shit one way or the other. I always reckoned if you gave all them dumb shits there a bike the problem would be solved. A thriving economy destroyed and a lot of death for what?

Fuck Paisley and fuck McGuinness for claiming their friendship. I still have family in Enniskillen and there is nothing but disdain for Paisley. His veiled alliance with Sinn Fein was nothing but a grasp at power. He was a fucking narcissist. I hope the fire and brimstone he preached burns his rotting soul for eternity.

Back
Top Bottom