BIKES ONLY SWAP SUNDAY 6am melbourne eastern suburbs

spotty

Vmax...why,yes i think i will
http://www.vmcc.com.au/swap.php

details on the link but short version, its out in scoresby FTGully rd beside Eastlink, kicks off at daylight basically, car/bike parks are usually jam packed by 7 so be early
don't forget its the end of daylight savings on sat nite too (clocks back) so you'll get an extra hours sleep before swapmeeting goodness envelops you
i've been the last few years and there's all sorts of everything, vintage, 70s, dirt, road, newish, english, US, jap, whole bikes, clothes, and apparently the coffees pretty good
see you there - i'll be the one in the silver holden rodeo, i'm going to pick up my very blown up vmax motor on the way home and it won't fit on the back seat of the bike

"Almost" worth a drive from adelaide. Worst luck I'm working today. Don't knock off till 8 pm.
Would be one hell of a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sitting on the speed limit and allowing one half hour meal stop somewhere around Nhill or Horsham, you should make it in plenty of time.......

then of course a couple of hours snooze in the car and straight back in time for work on monday

sounds like a plan but watch out for the 'roos early in the morning, we're getting 6 foot plus ones close to town at the moment, god knows how big they are out in the bush

swap meet was a good one, i got a brand new fullface (with a couple of loose threads around the lining) for $20, a DT175 minifairing and kickstart (both still in the sealed bags) for $40 (the fairing will go on the vmax, the kickstart fits straight on the 750/4 and is much more user friendly than the stock one, its shorter so you don't have to lift your leg anywhere near as high to kick the bike over) and a full set of finned covers for the 750/4 for $50 that just need the knackered chrome stripping off.
well worth getting up at 4 o'clock this morning for.

Back
Top Bottom