CX500 Street Tracker

Need to see your good welding if that is the quick stuff!
Nice plan, subscribed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a tire changer plate and pin and Jersey has an idea with the swap out buff station... lots of stuff to keep the shop clutter down... Shop Smith for metal works!! Porta band saw stand?? Need a power strip close by!!

The multiple tool swap was the plan for this long term.....I just needed to get around to making this and now I can make other tool holders
Tune, there is a power outlet directly behind this on the wall

I know you got tires on the way but I noticed this on the shinko 705's this morning

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 371
Alright, managed some progress today with mounting the lower link to the frame. I did try and use what was on the CX650 Euro frame but just couldn't get it to work right so I needed to make my own. I had some pieces order from my metal supply the other day and then also turned out 2 pieces on the lathe
Well you can see it in the pics below

IMG_1069_zps0imyiyto.jpg

IMG_1072_zpss97wsg6x.jpg

IMG_1073_zpspxzszumy.jpg

IMG_1079_zpsilntjeoq.jpg

IMG_1075_zpsgtn8lep6.jpg

IMG_1080_zpsscyduymq.jpg

Next is the upper shock mount on the spine, should be done tonight or tomorrow then I can get onto the seat frame

Thanks guys, seeing that others are interested has gotten my mojo going to get this build done

Now onto todays work........so I managed to get the upper shock mount built and welded on

IMG_1082_zpszf0ep9sp.jpg

IMG_1083_zpsluelynrn.jpg

IMG_1087_zpsjnwflgca.jpg

IMG_1090_zpsts2hsshu.jpg

Now I need to tackle the area where the seat frame used to go and prep it for foot pegs and a rear master cylinder

IMG_1091_zpsx3sprxen.jpg

it was very utilitarian and quick + if the bolt ever breaks the shock gets caught in the upper mount

Back
Top Bottom