Hand Made Jackets / Pants / 2 piece

DannyBoy

Not sure if anyone has mentioned IM Leather in Hamilton Ivan has been make made to measure for ovre 30 years. He made my first roadrace suite in 82 and several jackets over the years. He made many jackets and vests for the Angles and the bike Cops, some times getting fittings at the same time. I recall it been a bit tense. He made leather gig(guitar) bags for lots of early 70's band like Crowbar- OOOOOH WHAT A FEEEEEELING, WHAT A RUSH !!!

He is the best, BAR NONE. He can make anything, from belts to covering couches in leather. Speaking of covering , he has covered and partly covered alot of Strippers in leather over the years.

He's in the book and on the web

Oh so you have met the mad Croatian, Yes I would agree that he takes on a lot of projects and turn around is lengthy but I know dozens that were willing to wait for a ONE OFF masterpiece. An it your body changes over time you can't take an off the rack back to some for off to have it altered. I have all my jackets form the past twenty some years, some of my pants and several one piece suits had to be removed by scissors while laying on a gurney, I crash alot( not because I was pushing it, more because I just wasn't that good) But I sure looked good !
With winter coming now is the best time to drop by with your own ideas/ sketches and pic's. My 9 yearold motoross son is getting his first dirt track leather this season.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom