Old hand, new internet clubhouse...

Duck-Stew

Cuttin' up Ducati's....
Hey All...

Been wrenchin' on bikes for a while now... Built a few nice ones, but my heart and soul lies w/chops, bobs & Cafe's. Here's a couple pics of my older builds. Oh, and I'm a Ducati junkie but that's obvious in about 2 seconds.....

The Dirt-Track Special Ducati Monster:

4518344528_2f40a92409_b.jpg

My personal Cafe-Racer:

4332005255_1b779c6292_b.jpg

My (sadly missed) Ducati Monster Bobber (the Coup D'etat):

2545277032_7141795b95_b.jpg

Got more customs on my website (and a few that are waiting for a web-site re-do)... www.flightcycles.com

Lookin' forward to talkin' sh*t, bikes, & stuff... ;D

Ya, welcome to the mix! Nice collection of bikes, but what happened to the bobber?

Big Rich said:
Ya, welcome to the mix! Nice collection of bikes, but what happened to the bobber?

Sold it to pay off an ex-wife some $ I owed her... Yeah, I know.... Stupid. You DON'T have to preach to me about this lesson... ::)

Plans for myself include a 3-years-in-the-making complete re-work of my Cafe-Racer and a new Chopper based off a 1996 Ducati SuperSport.

The bobber ruffled feathers of the purists. The new chop will really boil their hides! Hehehehe......

Totally diggin' the site BTW! Been caught up in reading of the amazing builds that seem to be EVERY-FRICKIN'-WHERE on this site!!! ;D

Ha! I can imagine what the "purists" say. No worries from DTT though - cut away!

Forgot which email address was attached to my old login: Duck-Stew

But, it's me. I'm him & all that.

The Bobber shown in the first couple posts is being purchased next month & will indeed return to Albuquerque. It needs more work than I had bargained for, but the price has already been agreed upon. So, ;)

Besides, it's only money.

Attachments

• 020215-raduno-italia-dtal-yaeger-m90-bobber-rgtsde.jpg
    020215-raduno-italia-dtal-yaeger-m90-bobber-rgtsde.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 207
Back
Top Bottom