The CB 350 Project.........with video.

A couple shots from a couple of days ago.

COLD :eek: But, once I got her kicked over, she ran great! Loads of fun. 8)

feb13_zps37d4b4ae.jpg

feb132_zps2f94cb4a.jpg

Small detail and some extra pics.....

Purchased a nicely machined tachometer plug from Crazypj.
plug_zps1ffdc46c.jpg

Freaking thing is REALLY nice and slaps right in in about 2 seconds with no need to remove any of the mechanism at all. Perfect...
plug2_zpsc330e184.jpg

.....and just a couple of picks I took recently while out.
feb133_zps23587831.jpg

reddoor3_zps58b3835b.jpg

Attachments

• lake2.jpg
    lake2.jpg
    581.6 KB · Views: 285
About to get started on the motor...................probably within the next few weeks. Oil leak is getting progressively worse so... I have no choice.

Been riding a lot while I wait for some parts, gaskets, seals etc. to come in.

Just a couple of pics taken while out. A shame to have to take it apart. She's running so good aside from the leak. ::)
612_zps6ceb667a.jpg

wall_zps001a5f08.jpg

break3_zpsc8f5db32.jpg

Gaaaa... Stupid oil leaks eh?! Lol
My head gasket has took on a new pissing contest with my dog.... How much territory can they mark as their own... Lol

RustyOlive said:
Gaaaa... Stupid oil leaks eh?! Lol
My head gasket has took on a new pissing contest with my dog.... How much territory can they mark as their own... Lol

Hahaha No doubt. I think mine is now leaking from every gasket and every seal. Hahahha

I seriously had zero spots on my driveway until that bike came home. :eek: It's now a mess in spots (no pun intended) but I've got a trick to lift stains out of driveways. I'll wait until I fix the rig though :D

My wife isn't impressed. The garage will need some major cleaning since that's where I keep the bike. Freaking brutal ::)

BP's oil spill's got nothin' on me.

Love the bike! It is very similar to what I have going with my 360 and I really dig the look you got going.

Where did you get the shorty mufflers? I dig the sound in the vid

RalleyTuned said:
Love the bike! It is very similar to what I have going with my 360 and I really dig the look you got going.

Where did you get the shorty mufflers? I dig the sound in the vid

Thanks for the kind words, man. The Shorty mufflers were a cheap find on Ebay. If you search it out on Google, you'll find them for cheap from a few different sources.

I keep saying I'm going to park it and tear the engine down but I just keep putting it off ;D I just keep having too much fun........faulk the oil leak. HAHAHA

My plan after the rebuild is to straight pipe it (inserts of course though). I already have some nice drag pipes I tore off a CB I found in the salvage yard. Pipes are in really good order and have a nice angular shaping as opposed to the rounded shape of the stock pipes.

Looking forward to the changes whenever I get around to it. The Shorty's will be gone.

road_dn_zps5e5f8423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom