1976 CB750/GSX-R750/CBR600F2 Hybrid Build.

Hills, All possibilities have been considered, due to the mono shock rear and the air box requirement with the CBR600 motor

Its an unfortunate scenario, but I will not be wasting this steel. The tubes that make up the frame now will be turned into a spool stand, a heavy one, but a stand no less.

So it's been a wile, that's for sure.

my second R6 and the CR60 got in the way a bit so I opted to give it to the CR60 a friend after I damaged the impossible to replace timing pickup on it riding it like a tard. He's since managed to get it running by swapping electrics in from a later model CR80 which is great. I took a huge loss on selling the R6 to my brother sort of as a graduation present.

In other news

I picked up an equally old bad idea a 1971 BMW 2002 and took it auto crossing. If it wasn't obvious it's not brilliant at handling.
bmw_roll.jpg

Good news for the CB750 project is I have resolved some of the engineering issues with the motor transplant and I'll be resuming the build. I also managed to spend some time to do a proper rendering of what I want the bike to turn out. the color is still up in the air but everything else is nailed down quite well.
cb750rr_wip3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom