XS650 engine parts.

Mike, Hugh's Hand built posted a whole pile of XS650 bits on their FB page, Check it out. He wants to sell it as a lot, but he would likely take out the bits you need and send em to you.

Well, I have this RD350 that I need some good jugs and pistons for. Or what would you offer?

Spoonz said:
Well, I have this RD350 that I need some good jugs and pistons for. Or what would you offer?

Well, I am also in the hunt for new jugs for my RD so no go there. Lol. Any other parts ya need? Cash price?

I've got a bin that's a torn down XS650, stole 1st gear and a shift fork from it, piston had melted. sold the clutch cover and stator side engine cover. make an offer on what's left and I can figure out cost of shipping.

focusinprogress said:
I've got a bin that's a torn down XS650, stole 1st gear and a shift fork from it, piston had melted. sold the clutch cover and stator side engine cover. make an offer on what's left and I can figure out cost of shipping.

Well, it seems you've sold the stuff I need. Lol. Got a price on the carbs?

VonYinzer said:
Well, I am also in the hunt for new jugs for my RD so no go there. Lol. Any other parts ya need? Cash price?

They are available new you know.... I think VITO sells them but you can also get a pair for China for a buck and half - shipped. I can't tell if the liners were cast in or pressed in, but at that price they are worth a look. The liner has a bit of a step (square edged) at the ports and the ports need to be chamfered but fresh 64mm bore can't be all bad.

teazer said:
They are available new you know.... I think VITO sells them but you can also get a pair for China for a buck and half - shipped. I can't tell if the liners were cast in or pressed in, but at that price they are worth a look. The liner has a bit of a step (square edged) at the ports and the ports need to be chamfered but fresh 64mm bore can't be all bad.

Yeah, that's the route I'll likely take. Need to wrap up the chopper first.

VonYinzer said:
Yeah, that's the route I'll likely take. Need to wrap up the chopper first.
I'm likely going to go with a vitos crank jug and piston setup when the time comes as well, aka when the finds build back up

hey i have an empty head its the one with the one lonely m6 in the right front inspection cap hole cover plate location shares a gasket with the rocker box i do not have
seats need recut but .005'' removal of seat material should clean up in my opinion
guides condition unknown very em,embarassed here that i do not have those tiny hole gauges anymore its got me riled up to hunt ebay for a set
i have some valves they are handy jammed into extra holes in the vertical support struts on my wharehouse racks for hanging up shit,when weight hangs on 'em the keeper slot at the small end secures the whole deal.see,thats all

Back
Top Bottom