CB350 Kick Starter Spring / Carb Parts

Marcthedesigner

Hey Everyone,

As i live in Toronto, Ontario it is fairly hard to find some older parts. most are in the states and not only do i pay more after the conversion to american dollars, but most times when things ship to me, i get charged taxes and duties and tax on that again. Its a real pain owning a bike like i have (69 honda cb350) above the border.

Im looking for two things, the first being a kick starter spring for my 1969 Honda cb350. I think the starter spring was the same from 68-73, but to be totally honest i may be wrong with those years. Part #: 28261-286-003 ??

The second thing i am looking for are carb butterfly valve walls. It is fairly common for these bikes to have part of that valve wall break. I could replace the whole carbs if the price is right, or just find someone who might have some spare parts lying around.

Thank you,
Marc

I might have a spring. I will look... the carb parts are readily available i bet in Kitchener at Zdenos. http://zdenocycle.ca/

he has a Barn full of old parts. Literally. If he doesn't know you he will send a guy to watch you don't pocket a few items. Ask to see the "barn" and go look for parts. they re not well organized so give yourself at least an hour and bring a flashlight.

This is a kinda old thread but ive got a set of 722A carbs off a CL350 id sell cheap. the only issue with them is one of the float bowls has a pin sized hole in it. Im not sure how much shipping would be since im in Oklahoma but id start at say $50 OBO for the set? Ive just got em laying around and im not ever gonna use em.

let me know if ya still need em.

Thanks,
Ranger

Back
Top Bottom