AMA Mid Ohio vintage days July 6-8

Hurco550 said:
Y'all should swing by swap spots ee431 and ee432. Our setup will have a dtt banner. Always good to cross paths with other dtt guys, though I keep in touch with drey6.

e8fa2aee8de62caff70ec4215971703b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nice rain jacket there, Hurco!

I remember that storm... Our campsite got spared right over by the trees, it must have been some crazy microburst or some wind gusts that got deflected by the woods and hit the middles of the fields... I think your awesome Do The Ton banner saved your pop-up tent! Your neighbor's pop up tent did not see the same lucky fate as yours though!
That was the year of seeing dozens of destroyed pop up tents thrown in the trash barrels... Fierce wind gusts!

It's a good time... lots to see and do. Laid back atmosphere, wide variety of bikes. Bring something to ride around the grounds...

Attachments

• IMG_0300.JPG
    IMG_0300.JPG
    669.1 KB · Views: 236
Well, that's a wrap on Mid Ohio 2018. It is the first year that I've experienced it actually not being MUD Ohio. Weather was beautiful less a short rain shower Thursday afternoon.

There were deals to be made and our booth sold most of what we wanted to. Hope to see y'all again next year.

Hurco550 said:
Y'all should swing by swap spots ee431 and ee432. Our setup will have a dtt banner. Always good to cross paths with other dtt guys, though I keep in touch with drey6.

Looked for the banner, but never saw it. Didn't realize you posted your location, I would have stopped by with a cold PBR.

Mad Dog said:
Looked for the banner, but never saw it. Didn't realize you posted your location, I would have stopped by with a cold PBR.
We will be back next year in the same place. It is directly adjacent to the over flow parking gate at the back of the swap meet.

JustinLonghorn said:
Over flow parking gate, another nickname in high school.

"Another nickname in high school" was my nick name in high school.

Back
Top Bottom