What did you have for dinner tonight!?

03rangerxlt

Been Around the Block
My wife had a surprise for me this weekend; she found a new store in town specializing in British and Irish food. I walked in and just started pulling stuff off of the shelf and out of the freezers. Tonight my wife went on a buisness trip, wich is good being she is Jewish and doesn't eat pork. I went to town in the kitchen and tried getting my American ass back to some of it's Irish roots!

6999_10152543869575107_1332662241_n.jpg

Didn't snap a pic, but deer tenderloin, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

foundation982 said:
I find myself often asking, "why is this on DTT" I'm currently asking myself this question..

Cause we are bad ass mo-fo's who like to share with others of our kind. My question would be, "Why is someone who doesn't get that on DTT?"

By the way, bake potato soup, from scratch and a pork chop. How's that for some Irish roots Ranger?

A 1/5th of whiskey and some dirt.

Actually, a pack of crackers. Slim pickins in the vending machine at work.

END OF LINE

CrescentSon said:
Cause we are bad ass mo-fo's who like to share with others of our kind. My question would be, "Why is someone who doesn't get that on DTT?"

By the way, bake potato soup, from scratch and a pork chop. How's that for some Irish roots Ranger?

haha don't get me wrong I love bullshitting with the guys on here, but this topic is just retarded.

03rangerxlt said:
My wife had a surprise for me this weekend; she found a new store in town specializing in British and Irish food. I walked in and just started pulling stuff off of the shelf and out of the freezers. Tonight my wife went on a buisness trip, wich is good being she is Jewish and doesn't eat pork. I went to town in the kitchen and tried getting my American ass back to some of it's Irish roots!

6999_10152543869575107_1332662241_n.jpg

If ya really wanted to get back to ya Irish roots you'd have that for breakfast mate.........................mmmmmmmmm full English breakfast...............i'm hungry now haha.
Is that black pudding i spy...yum yum.

Can't remember and I am not drunk enough to tell you, give me a few more beers and you'll get your answer... ;D

Lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355273368322.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355273368322.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 520
No really!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355273442655.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355273442655.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 187
foundation982 said:
I find myself often asking, "why is this on DTT" I'm currently asking myself this question..

I posted it up because a trad Irish fry is a bit hard to get here in the States, and I was overjoyed to be able to cook it up!!! Being this is the Lounge area of DTT, and open to discussion on all things that might interest DTT members, I thought I would post the special-for-me meal up. I'm sorry if you went hungry that night. :)

Back
Top Bottom