Drooz Dirty Ninja

DieselKrampus said:
That original zrx fender would look pretty slick on your zx10r with that front fairing that you have... Just a thought. :)

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Yup, a matching fender was a thought but I decided to keep it black. :)

I was more referring to the older style of the zrx fender vs the more modern, angular style of the zx10 fender. The shape of the Zrx unit seems like it would flow better with the front fairing and tail section that you have on there now. Just my $0.02

I do love the way that beast looks though. Very cool build!

DieselKrampus said:
I was more referring to the older style of the zrx fender vs the more modern, angular style of the zx10 fender. The shape of the Zrx unit seems like it would flow better with the front fairing and tail section that you have on there now. Just my $0.02

I do love the way that beast looks though. Very cool build!

Thanks for the suggestion DieselKrampus! :D I never contemplated going that way, but I can see why someone might! :D

"Steady as she goes!" ;D

There are a couple more pics from Friday:

Still working on the seat foam. Should have some progress soon. :)

The weather has been so great! An amazing summer and start to the Fall! :D

Rode to the office today. 8)

Still working on a plan for the seat pad. The temporary foam pad actually works well, just doesn't look sharp enough to be a 'keeper'. :)

Still waiting for the seat pan, then off to the upholsterer she goes...

But in the meantime, I decided to 'badge' it. Just keeping it simple though. :D Tossed the flatbars and got some new bars. They're 2" higher, and give me the ability to adjust the clutch and brake lever angle to the most comfortable position for me. MUCH better! 8)

Once the seat is done, this project is too. ;D

Like chrome to a H-D rider. I have a hard time resisting lightweight bling. :D

canyoncarver said:
Cool bike Drewski. I'd love to have a 10r.

It's a lot of fun! ;D Crazy insurance rates here in Ontario though. :eek:

DieselKrampus said:
Seat came out nice!

Yes guy, the seat turned out darn good for the little bit it cost me! 8) I'm quite pleased. :D

Back
Top Bottom