Back Patches?

I can go on and beat this horse to death.
If you want a DTT back patch, feel free to ask to see who can make you one on the DTT regional Colours thread.
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=10221.0

As far us DTT Triangle making a big one, It's not going to happen.
I myself don't care to have a huge patch on my jacket just like Dean. Not because of fear I just don't want one. I think having to patches on my jacket already is enough.

You mean it's NOT going to happen, I think, Eddie?

xulf13 said:
As far us DTT Triangle making a big one, It's going to happen.
I myself don't care to have a huge patch on my jacket just like Dean. Not because of fear I just don't want one. I think having to patches on my jacket already is enough.

It's not a matter of fear so much as having some street smarts. You just don't put yourself or potentially others in your group in harms way if you can avoid it. It is a matter of respect for your brothers.

Sorry, I meant to type that the DTT Triangle back patch was not going to happen. I just corrected that above.
DTT back patch fine.

cafetbird said:
Guys, you have to be REEELY careful when you start talking about back patches. This can put you in a world of hurt with the 1%ers. Before you know it, you may be "invited" to prospect, or get out of town - speaking from personal experience.

No offense, but I won't be riding with anyone wearing a back patch that resembles any implication of a club. (unless it is the 59 Club)

I second that!

Back
Top Bottom