Can someone build me some rearsets?

Cafe_to_go

Coast to Coast
Can someone build me some rearsets for my 69 CB350? I am not looking for something fancy or blinged out, something very simple to mount on the bracket for the rear foot pegs. I think the bracket is for the rear foot pegs and exhaust hanger. Used ones would be fine too, I just want for the shop to finish up my bike already.

Thanks,

Marco
ms-collectibles @ hotmail.com

Ton up Jay did mine and they are pretty sweet. Mine are on a CB360 but I'm sure they'll work on a 350 as well.

rearsets2.jpg

Mike

Thanks guys, I believe I already got a quote from TonupJay a couple of months back, but the quote was not within my budget. I've been checking out the ones on ebay, but they are expensive and you still need to customize them.

Cafe_to_go said:
Thanks guys, I believe I already got a quote from TonupJay a couple of months back, but the quote was not within my budget. I've been checking out the ones on ebay, but they are expensive and you still need to customize them.

It was a little more than I was looking to pay but in the end they bolted right on and they look sweet. Plus I wasn't about to graft a set of pegs from a techno bike on such a fine vintage machine ;D I'm super happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom