pics of you riding you bike

Here's me blowing by my brother's RD and some others:

EricPix4.jpg

EricPix1.jpg

650inMotion.jpg

78withMeInMotion-1.jpg

Here is my on my buddies SV650.

IMG_5235.jpg

and me riding bitch so my friend gets used to it.

IMG_5176.jpg

you can see what I thought of that ;D

as gay as the stigma may be... that is the same way that i help my buddies get comfortable wiht a passanger... better me go down with him then his old lady!

JRK5892 said:
as gay as the stigma may be... that is the same way that i help my buddies get comfortable wiht a passanger... better me go down with him then his old lady!

????? whats gay about about going for a ride on the back of a friends bike ??? weird..i ride pillion on the back of my friends bikes male and female and my male friends and female friends ride pillion on my bikes whats the issue ? i dont understand... ???

miss alliekat said:
????? whats gay about about going for a ride on the back of a friends bike ??? weird..i ride pillion on the back of my friends bikes male and female and my male friends and female friends ride pillion on my bikes whats the issue ? i dont understand... ???

I think it's different over here. My UK friends would see no issue with this either. But we North Americans eat red meat and hunt, so not riding on the back of a buddies bike :) Plus, you're a lady--Miss Alliekat--so all bets are off for you :)

Joking aside, I think we're much more shallow over here. I personally would prefer not to ride on the back of another man's bike.

--Chris

Yeah... You really never see a dude on the back of another dude's bike here in the states. Having said that, I've had my 6'3 230lb ass on the back of my little brother's bike, going round and round the block with him getting used to a passenger... and someone got a picture... And my reaction was much the same as Druro's. I think it's more of a machismo/American male expectations thing.

Deviant1 said:
Yeah... You really never see a dude on the back of another dude's bike here in the states. Having said that, I've had my 6'3 230lb ass on the back of my little brother's bike, going round and round the block with him getting used to a passenger... and someone got a picture... And my reaction was much the same as Druro's. I think it's more of a machismo/American male expectations thing.

I was mostly being a dick for the camera. And ya, here in North America, there is more of a stigma to it.

He was just starting out, and really wanted to get used to the feel for his womens....

never rode nut to butt with anyone. But I do see no problem in taking my son with me when he gets older. Now, 2 chicks on a rocket? :eek:

MN_TX650 said:
never rode nut to butt with anyone.

I'll Have to remeber that one. I did ride like that a few times, but it does feel a lot more uncomfortable than with my girlfriend sitting there.

bak on topic:

img8098b.jpg

O.k. Well here I am on the track. My first time on a Race Circuit but it was a non-competitive track day but I did manage to get it up to 155km/hr down the straight before i hit the corner, after all I did want to be able to ride the bike home in one piece ;D

Trackaction2.jpg

Meinactiononthetrack.jpg

...and a short piece of video from that day.

Rone
(Melbourne, Australia)

yeah. its a total american thing. esp if you ride yourself.... best thing about little fiberglass seats.... i can only fit my ass on it! SCORE! luckily, ive dated women who are scared of motorcycles.

I know this is an old thread but Miss Alliekat mentioned sidecars and I love sidecars! This is the current one. I built it for land speed racing. The first outing was El Mirage dry lake June 14. The first and only run so far was 107.395 mph. It was running on a 101mph record so its now a record holder!

img1194k.jpg

By weslake, shot with Canon PowerShot A430 at 2009-06-28

b7919.jpg

By weslake, shot with Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III at 2009-06-23

Back
Top Bottom