KZ400 gasoline question

Yep, I had noticed you were not really defending them,more being 'Devils Advocate'
I just get pissed off with medical (don't') care in general, particularly with the multiple issues I now have because of 'for profit' medicine (plus insurance companies only interested in profit)
My left arm will be permanently messed up because of faulty diagnosis (now outside statute of limitations)
Three surgeries later I still have the exact same problem from 9th October 2009 plus the added 'benefit' of numb sections of arm
Spinal fusion was last resort because 'physical therapy' made me a LOT worse (but was a lot cheaper to try) - see avatar

AlphaDogChoppers said:
To be fair, I nearly took one of your posts in very much the same way. I got over it after reading your post through a couple times. You were kind of looking at multiple perspectives, and it took a little thought about what you posted to get what you meant.

I'm one of those logic and reason people that use critical thinking ... ;) Maybe to a fault sometimes.

I think I was able to recognize what you were doing because I often do something like that myself. When your post started out with a "greed is good" talking point, it immediately got my back up until I read the rest of what you had to say.

DeanJ said:
I'm one of those logic and reason people that use critical thinking ... ;) Maybe to a fault sometimes.

Nothing wrong with logic and reason, that's why are we all riding dirty smelly OLD motorcycles ;D

Back
Top Bottom