1973 CB350F

stampederunner

I have a 73 CB350F for sale in Dayton, OH. I have rebuilt the carbs and petcock and it is running great! I also rebuilt the brakes and they work great. I also gave it a full tune up including oil change, spark plugs, checked timing and valve clearance. It has obviously had the tank and side covers repainted at some point and it wasn't the best job and a pretty terrible color. The bike also needs a set of mufflers. I was going to paint it and put mufflers on, but figured a potential buyer would like to make it their own. The bike was originally a shriner parade bike and had a full set of luggage and backrest, I have taken it off, but you are welcome to it if you want it. You are getting a good running bike that starts, runs, stops and handles as it should in good condition with a clear title. Its ready for you to make it whatever you want, personally I think it would make a really cool cafe. I'm asking 2500 obo. You rarely see these for sale, so im not 100% sure how to price it, let me know if I'm way off. You can contact me at 937-974-6068.

Back
Top Bottom