1st Annual Wynwood Vintage Motorcycle Festival

So you've been hoping, wanting, and wishing for something like this to hit South Florida. What exactly am I talking about?? Old Soul Young Bloods 1st Annual Wynwood Vintage Motorcycle Festival that's what! A place for the like minded to get together and share the passion of Everything Vintage and rusty in the art filled neighborhood of Wynwood in Miami, Fl. From motorcycles to mopeds and everything in between. Bring it out and line the streets. It's our time to show the world what South Florida brings to the table. Registration is free for Vintage Motorcycles but is filling up quick (So get on it). You will be Entertained throughout the day with 3 different bands, pin-up pageant, music, art, and the nonstop chatter about machines that are and once were. Event will be held at the New Wynwood Parc 75 NW 24 st, Miami, Fl 33127 11am-1am

The true crew of Dime City Cycles will be coming down to support with some of their bikes and tons of swag. Iron & Air has been kind enough to donate some Amazing prizes for the event. And Soul Customs is sponsoring (6) Bell custom 500 helmet Art event to be given out at the show.

Oldsoulyb.com
http://Facebook.com/Oldsoul-Youngblood
Instagram OldSoulYoungBlood

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 263
Hmm...my cruise gets back into port in Miami that day. If i have time before my flight back to (ugh) NY ill try to stop by!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom