Post a pic of your latest purchase

Bar end turn signal indicators in black.

Attachments

• signal.jpg
    signal.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 187
axeugene27 said:
2001 triumph sprint ST

BA fuel injected 955cc triple. absolutely rips.
p0e24.jpg

Don't think that Triumph you picked up went unoticed Pal, there is a red '08 with paniers at my local Honda dealer's used bike room that I couldn't HELP but wonder what it would be like without the ugly ass trunk !

653aca9f-937b-43c8-a49e-aa55083d37ee.jpg

After this stuff gets installed, and I reseal the top end. 4-1 exhaust, then I might cal lher done. (Might)

Attachments

• 102_1371.JPG
    102_1371.JPG
    322.6 KB · Views: 178
crazypj said:
I bet you only got them for the IoM stamps 8) ;)
Is that one stamp historic racer?

hahhaa...maybe. :D

yeah, an old racer going over ballig bridge!

I had the choice of ordering them from Northampton or the IoM....easy decision!

lingo said:
Rich, which petcock did you get? I need one for my gs1100 tank.

I had to get one from Boulevard Suzuki. I tried a GS450 rebuild kit first, and was unaware the rebuild kit wouldn't work on my model.

And yes Pete, I love seeing that "SGP" in red & white!

Just found this on the porch:

photobucket-6077-1362691762388_zps6fbcfa56.jpg

An 81 GS850 G front end for the GR650. It has 37mm forks to replace the 35's I was running. Better yet, I can get a Tarozzi fork brace for it.

Big Rich said:
Just found this on the porch:

photobucket-6077-1362691762388_zps6fbcfa56.jpg

An 81 GS850 G front end for the GR650. It has 37mm forks to replace the 35's I was running. Better yet, I can get a Tarozzi fork brace for it.

Dam I gotta move up North . The only thing I find on my porch are bills . They leave you front ends .

Help me out a bit with the PC8 or other power block type devices. When I wired up my XS650, I did it from scratch and have full lights (H4 bulb), horn, Boyer electronic ignition, standard charging etc. It all runs off a single 10A fuse.

Now, I'm not sure if that means some sensitive things like my Boyer (since swapped out for a Pamco) ignition are less protected from bad things happening say with my lighting circuit or what. What's the advantage of having multiple circuits running off multiple fuses? I can appreciate to a certain degree running individual power supply lines back from the lighting, ignition etc. to a central power block, but aside from having the loads for those circuits running on their own wires back to a larger gauge connection to the fuse/battery, what's the advantage to multiple fuses?

Thinking about it I suppose a short in my lighting circuit could in my case disable my ignition rendering the bike immobile, which would suck. But then again I've never blown the fuse on the road - only when tinkering with the wiring in my shop.

Is that it? Just circuit isolation to keep shorts in one from disabling the entire system?

Tim said:
Help me out a bit with the PC8 or other power block type devices. When I wired up my XS650, I did it from scratch and have full lights (H4 bulb), horn, Boyer electronic ignition, standard charging etc. It all runs off a single 10A fuse.

Now, I'm not sure if that means some sensitive things like my Boyer (since swapped out for a Pamco) ignition are less protected from bad things happening say with my lighting circuit or what. What's the advantage of having multiple circuits running off multiple fuses? I can appreciate to a certain degree running individual power supply lines back from the lighting, ignition etc. to a central power block, but aside from having the loads for those circuits running on their own wires back to a larger gauge connection to the fuse/battery, what's the advantage to multiple fuses?

Thinking about it I suppose a short in my lighting circuit could in my case disable my ignition rendering the bike immobile, which would suck. But then again I've never blown the fuse on the road - only when tinkering with the wiring in my shop.

Is that it? Just circuit isolation to keep shorts in one from disabling the entire system?

Beyond protecting the rest of the system, it makes troubleshooting a hell of a lot easier. Short in the lighting wiring? Blows the lighting fuse. You can also protect things that should only see 10A with a 10A fuse, 15A separately etc.

Back
Top Bottom