2 into 1 intake jetting issues

your thing with wires is on the air inlet side so it must just be some kind of sensor

xb33bsa said:
power jets were developed at first for 2 strokes running continous wot ;D whereas the venturi effect of the slide is no longer even happening as they are smooth bore at wot
pressure drop at the main jet relies strictly on the airbell of the carb to speed up the air
lean afr conditions and the wot seizures were an issue,specially at high speeds :'( that that forced the developement of a powerjet into use i think it was sparky at lectron that actually perfected the deal
the ones i am familiar with are not wired, they simply work by pretty much inventive genius
Hmm I wonder if the wire could be removed and some inventive genius put im lol

take a closer pic for me and one with the intake filter removed i would like to see

what the guy did

what guy? and Hold ln I removed everything earlier so i could lower the bike some more . Will throw some pics up of the carburetor

filter side

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 140
excuse the dings and dangs . The long needle pointing from the right is going to the powerjet .

Suzuki 125 2 stroke . I think it was the only year this caburetor had a choke and fuel adjust knob in one piece . the choke turns about 15 times in two directions for more or less fuel .

once you get your very short equal length,balanced single carb manifold made then put that carb aside and use a carb off a 4 stroke,everything about that carb is wrong for a 4 stroke

for an example of a proper manifold look at triumph and bsa twins with a single carb

Back
Top Bottom