Bridgestone M2/SS 200cc Motorcycle Restoration! She Is Still Winning Awards!

Re: Bridgestone M2/SS 200cc Motorcycle The Restoration Is Complete! New Photos!

Speechless!
(and that's unusual for me!)

Joe, once again, you amaze us all with your talents, dedication to detail, and thoroughness.
This is a build that has been a true transformation from an ugly duckling.

Congratulations to CASI also for having a very clear vision for this beautiful bike.
KUDOS!!!

Congratulations gentlemen! She's a real little beauty!

Beautifully done as always Joe. You sir, kick the ass.

Aaaah Joe! Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic! That Bridgestone is just awesome and your work is top notch!

Casi you're gonna be one lucky guy to have that in your collection :D

Congratulations to Brother Casi85 and his 1971 M2/SS Bridgestone motorcycle restoration by DWMS Racing for being awarded Best Classic Motorcycle at the 2013 Japanese Day Lawn Event at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum! This motorcycle won the Peoples Choice award last year at this same show and received the Outstanding In Class award at the 2012 Boston World Of Wheels! I am very proud of everyone who worked so hard to return this motorcycle to her former glory! I would also like to Thank everyone here for all of your support during this restoration!

Thank you Joe. I know that winning these awards means a lot to Casi85 and you. I am delighted that your professional work is receiving this type of recognition, specially at such prestigious venues like the Larz Anderson Museum of Transportation. Now if I can only convince Casi85 to place this piece of art on permanent display at the Larz Anderson for 3-6 months. :)

Thank you for of what you do sir!

Thank You so much Brother Habanero52, as you already know I am very thankful for all of the trust that you and Brother Casi have put in me and I could never thank you both enough for all of your support. Word around the campfire is that the Larz Anderson Museum also honored your cafe racer with the Best Competition Motorcycle so Congratulations to you as well! Is the museum offering to display the Bridgestone? They should have it and your cafe racer there on display together!

That is accurate brother Joe. That is why I want Casi85 to offer his for display at the museum!

A lot of folks don't realize how good NOS parts availability is for these 175 and 200 bikes. They are perfect for a resto project. Excellent job, guys!

As always Joe,

You have done a great job bringing back a bike that was a lost cause to a perfect work of art! No matter where I ride her or park her, people always ask a lot of questions about the bike. Thanks again for not only helping with the build but more importantly being such a stand up guy who not only builds amazing bikes but has shown me there are still great people in the world! This win is shared with all of the DWMS family!!

Casi

Cafetbird,

Thank you for your kind words... these bikes are a great project... I can not wait to get my hands on another Bridgestone! I would love to see a photo of the 350 you have. Those are really amazing bikes!

Casi

Back
Top Bottom