OEM filters needed

73CBnoob

Does anyone know where I can get some cb450 OEM new replacement air filters? Having trouble findings them. It's for a 1973. I was also told that pod filters just cause problems so not to go that route.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Do you still have the originals? If so, remove all of the old paper element material and the glue. Buy a roll of high density filter material, UNI for example, and glue it in place of the old stuff. Use a good high strength glue. I like Gorilla Glue.

When finished you'll have less than $25 invested and good quality, cleanable filters that fit right up.

VonYinzer said:
Do you still have the originals? If so, remove all of the old paper element material and the glue. Buy a roll of high density filter material, UNI for example, and glue it in place of the old stuff. Use a good high strength glue. I like Gorilla Glue.

When finished you'll have less than $25 invested and good quality, cleanable filters that fit right up.

I did read that somewhere else ... But thank you for the advice, that's the route I was leaning towards, just wasn't sure if there was somewhere that you could buy OEM ones new.

Much appreciated !

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom