1971 R5

Noel, get Darlene to buy this...LOL

2 strokes are not for everybody, but those who love them will swear by them ;)

Hello boys! Loco and YellowDucky, why don't you two pool together and buy me this nice gift, as a token of your appreciation to my existence? ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

hey I know...

How about NOT!

Denied ! bawhahahahahahaha

butterflymethane said:
Hello boys! Loco and YellowDucky, why don't you two pool together and buy me this nice gift, as a token of your appreciation to my existence? ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hmmm.. interesting... What will you give us back in return... to show your gratitude??.. LOL!!...
Im sure there's a lot of guys who's ready to jump at the opportunity to show a token of their appreciation!!.. ;D

locOleoN said:
butterflymethane said:

Hmmm.. interesting... What will you give us back in return... to show your gratitude??.. LOL!!...
Im sure there's a lot of guys who's ready to jump at the opportunity to show a token of their appreciation!!.. ;D
I'm still waiting...<taps foot impatiently with arms crossed>

please?
pretty please?
with a cherry on top???

hello???? :'(

Umm...IM broke...
I know Darleney.... Send me some of "THOSE" pics, (you know... THOSE PICS), and I'll post them up here for $2/ view!!!...
Then all you need is 150 views and voila!!... that RD is all yours!!!...( along with 150 or so marrage propostions.. or least indecent proposals).. LOL!!...

locOleoN said:
Umm...IM broke...
I know Darleney.... Send me some of "THOSE" pics, (you know... THOSE PICS), and I'll post them up here for $2/ view!!!...
Then all you need is 150 views and voila!!... that RD is all yours!!!...( along with 150 or so marrage propostions.. or least indecent proposals).. LOL!!...

*you're* broke? bwwahaa how 'bout selling off some of those seats and jackets.then you can buy your good friend a bike. ;D

bluemetaldog said:
locOleoN said:
Umm...IM broke...
*you're* broke? bwwahaa how 'bout selling off some of those seats and jackets.then you can buy your good friend a bike. ;D
Bwwwwwwwwwwhahahahaa with the sale of his jackets he can buy all 3 of us bikes..bwwwwwhahahah :p

Back
Top Bottom