74 cl360 cafe

just a little more reassembly. My idea is to put it all together, wired running and rideable, then take it back apart for paint and finishing. It will probably ne kinda ratty for a while.

Opinions on the rearsets,are they sticking out like a sore thumb or is it me. Im not digging them any more. Ill take the "wing" guard thingys off and take a look and then probably paint or powder coat black and see if they dissapear. If not theyre gone. I have new ispiration for this build to
honda6.jpg

and the new inspiration thanks to this board
trackerthingy.jpg

this is a damn cool bike, looks like a wheely machine to me ;D

I say take the wings off and black them out they'll be good.

Is that a gravel crew bike you posted?

Im not sure who built it but I would like to see more of thier stuff. I found it on a thread in the lounge. Maybe they would know.http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=12296.0

Don't know if it's a gravel crew bike, but it's their style for sure....

here's their site:

http://www.gravel-crew.com/custom/

And a taste of their work:
775.jpg

2sr400gravelcrew.jpg

I like their bikes a lot. Cool style.

Those guys are damn cool, I like thier stuff.

OK so I took a chance and got these carbs off of the bay and they are not what I need. Two options: 1 sell em for what i gave for em OR 2, split em and make the linkgage work.

They problem is that they are to close together for the 360. I assume they are for something smaller.

some pics
carbs1.jpg

carbs2.jpg

carbs3.jpg

carbs4.jpg

carbs5.jpg

they are in damn good shape.

D

motorhead said:
Those guys are damn cool, I like thier stuff.

OK so I took a chance and got these carbs off of the bay and they are not what I need. Two options: 1 sell em for what i gave for em OR 2, split em and make the linkgage work.

They problem is that they are to close together for the 360. I assume they are for something smaller.
are you sure they won't fit. They look exactly like the carbs i took off my 360.

Also, you can separate the carbs from each other. and you have a cable made with one cable at the bars, but it splits in the middle to make two. I had one made for custom carbs. So you can still use those carbs. The cost to have that cable made varies. at one place it was $95, at another it was $60.

OK I split the carbs and they fit great. I just have to figure some thing out for the throttle cable (s). Not sure if i can use some parts from the old carbs to hook them back together. The fuel line t is a slip in with o rings type of deal so Ill have to figure something out there. May have to thread it and use copper line. Bad Idea? Since its aluminum?. Here some pics, and oh yeah I got my new to me CB360 tank today. I like the size and fit better than the CL tank. This tank is from Vintage East Motorcycles. Was a pleasure dealing with him
carbson.jpg

carbson2.jpg

fuellinecarb.jpg

newtank.jpg

sorry crappy cell fone pics. Upside down bars not staying BTW.

Later
D

Are those smaller diameter rims? Where did you buys those tires?

How did you reuse the factor drum if the rims are a different diameter?

Those are the stock 18 inch wheels. The tires are cheng shin 4.00-18's. Any motorcycle shop should be able to get em.

Back
Top Bottom