European Classic Motorcycle Endurance Racing

pacomotorstuff

Coast to Coast
I don't know how many of you on this side of the pond watch - or even know about - the Classic Motorcycle Endurance Racing Series in Europe, so I've attached a few photos of 4 Q Racing's bike and the following email I received, regarding my own small contributions to the effort (I build some of the composite products for the company that sent me the email).
"Gentlemen,
Often when your customers purchase goods and services from you in most cases you never see the end product much less share in the products success. So here is a change to that routine:
You all supplied components to the front forks on the attached motorcycle picture file. This bike just won the final round of the European Classic Motorcycle Endurance Race at Aragon Spain, won the 1000 Class for the 2016 season and finished in 3rd Place overall in Europe. The team, 4Q Racing, is based in Holland, they have a full development program in hand for 2017 when they are going all out to win the European Championship.
I would suggest this is not bad for a bunch of Southern Ontario guys doing their thing, supplying superior parts and services and just "Doin it Right" Thank you all for the effort and please share this success with your employees, staff and co-workers, maybe print the picture and put it on the notice board!
Best regards"
Enjoy the photos. Simply a beautiful bike.
Pat Cowan,
Pacomotorstuff

Attachments

• 4Q racing Aragon 2016 with Pacomotorstuff Front Fender.jpg
    4Q racing Aragon 2016 with Pacomotorstuff Front Fender.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 215
  • 4 Q racing pic 2.jpg
    4 Q racing pic 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 222
  • 4 Q racing pic 3.jpg
    4 Q racing pic 3.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 4 Q racing 4.png
    4 Q racing 4.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 236
Very cool....nice to be a part of that kind of success....every little bit helps especially in endurance racing! It also just looks beautiful to me 8) !!

Pat,

In a previous life I spent a couple of years travelling the race tracks and shows in mainland Europe. I had a Transit van and loadlugger trailer filled with what we called "trinkets and trash" ....... Tee shirts, caps, badges, flags ......you know the kind of stuff.

I was Fortunate enough to be at the various endurance events - Spa-Francorchamps, Le Castellet, Le Mans , etc., etc.

Without doubt the best machines ( variety ) and races I've witnessed.

Yep, my favourite racing and favourite bikes too. Went to the Bol D'Or last year and hope to get to the Paul Ricard Circuit again next year, an if not then I'll ne going to Spa or LeMans instead. I posted some pics from the event here abouts.

Attachments

• BolDor2015 191.JPG
    BolDor2015 191.JPG
    482.6 KB · Views: 203
Seaglider said:
Very cool....nice to be a part of that kind of success....every little bit helps especially in endurance racing! It also just looks beautiful to me 8) !!

Agreed!! 8)

I've had the benefit of having Pat live in close proximity to my shop. Always one who's ready to help with a hand, suggestions and advice. He's provided some of his cool bits and pieces for a couple of my street projects too.

I appreciate the extra mile that you go for your friends Pat! Cheers Brother! 8)

Back
Top Bottom