MARCH 2013 DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
VOTE!

Post up your stories, pictures, bribes.... whatever it takes to get votes.

For the Nominees - if you'd like me to change the photo in the poll, just shoot me the link to the one you want in a PM.

Good luck!

This is like one of those doomsday scenarios where the evil antagonist makes you decide which one of your family gets spared

They are all really nice bikes, it's nice to see a stroker for a change
Especially a ds7 that's not restored to death.
But my vote has to go to lior_baruch cb I just love the finished look& attention to
Detail.

before voting, everyone should check out liors build thread. where that bike came from, to what its become is unreal.

This is my buildthread:
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=32298.0

More pics coming up soon :)

That's how my CB350 started....

I was asked by few... I'm not a commercial workshop, everything you see was done by me (excluding the paint) in a room in my house, when I lived on 1st floor :)
Once done, a friend helped me to take down the bike through the building's stars... you should have seen the look on the face of the neighbors... :)

IMG_0308.JPG

And now... same side, I should take pics from the same angle... :)

IMG_5182.jpg

It's the first Cafe I ever built, hopefully not the last :)

Ok, now... who should I vote for?.... ::) :D 8) ;)

All of the nominees bikes are just beautiful, well built, good luck all!

Lior.

Few more pics... yes, I do want your votes... ;D

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4880.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

These bikes are all great.... But for me Lior's bike is bad-ass. Awesome use of colors and attention to detail. Now if he wins hes gonna have to add a M onto the tank.... BOTM lol

The BOT bike is cool but it reads a little too clean for my taste. Almost too perfect like factory perfect. I likes em dirty. The kind of bike that looks good even with some dirt on the tires. The bike is super sweet none the less. Just have to knit pick when it comes to botm

I'm not burning the BOT bike because i helped build the cb200. The BOT came a long way and a lot of hours have gone into polishing. You can see it's made with love and its a crazy kickass bike for a first build! But... (and dont hate me for this, its just my opinion and nothing more)

When looking at the buildthread, i see a lot of money (chrome) went into it. I'm not saying everybody can build a bike that way, but it helps a shitload. To me, bikebuilds who truly stand out are crafted, not bought. i dont feel the "bikebuilding butterflies" as much as i do with the others, and imho the details on it wich could have made it an absolute winner are just not there.

Now flame all the way, i thought it thru and felt i had to post it.

i might come on a little harsh, but english is not my first language.

Back
Top Bottom